Monday, April 20, 2009

My New Art Fire Shop!

ArtFire - Buy Handmade - Sell Handmade Well, I'm finally selling online, thanks to Artfire! My shop is at http://WingedHeartStudio.artfire.com.

Here's their blurb:
"Welcome to Artfire, the premier online marketplace for handmade products designed by artisans around the globe. Our free community is designed for artisans to buy and sell their works, while celebrating unique handmade items and designs.

It is always free for buyers of handmade products to search through our listed artisans, buy, or request for items to be specially made. No matter if you are looking for local handmade crafts, or handmade products from artisans around the world, Artfire.com is the marketplace for you."

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,

    Thank you for joining my blog! I'm not sure how you got there, but I'm flattered! I've browsed through your blog and you are one creative artisan! Keep up the great work.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete